Emotional Intelligence Assessments + Coaching
The strength of an individual's emotional intelligence differentiates them from others and plays a vital role in their success both personally and professionally. Marshall Connects offers Emotional Intelligence Assessments and Coaching that enhance skill development and overall productivity.
We know how strategic Emotional Intelligence Assessments and Coaching can be for personal and organizational success.
Emotional intelligence is proven to be a key indicator of human performance and development. Understanding your level of emotional intelligence will provide valuable insight into your overall advancement.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I realistic about how I perceive myself?
- Should I express myself more?
- Are there better ways to connect at a personal level?
- How can I make better decisions?
- What ways can I manage stress better?
Identifying Your Emotional Quotient (EQ)
Based on your Emotional Intelligence Assessment, you're able to identify your level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and social functioning. Each assessment features an overview and analysis, which provides an invaluable baseline for your personal development.
Emotional Intelligence Assessment Options
- EQ-i 2.0: Self-Assessment is a measurement tool intended to provide a personal analysis (your perception of your behaviour) available in the following two options, Workplace, and Leadership.
- EQ 360: Multi-Rater Assessment is a more comprehensive examination that includes a personal self-report assessment and a multi-rater assessment by people you know, work with, and interact with (your and others' perception of your behaviour) available in the following two options, Workplace, and Leadership.
All Assessments provide a report with 15 competencies with five composite areas: Self-Perception, Self-Expression, Interpersonal, Decision Making, and Stress Management.
We offer customized Emotional Intelligence training, both in-person and online if you are interested in our Emotional Intelligence Assessments and Coaching, contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What's emotional intelligence?
Emotional intelligence provides the capacity to recognize, understand, and manage our feelings and those of others
Why is it so powerful?
It's an important element that can be learned and goes hand-in-hand with intellect to create well-balanced individuals.
How does it impact business success?
The more emotionally intelligent team members become, the more coheasively they work together - positively impacting overall productivity.
What makes us different?
We specialize in working with and educating individuals and teams to strive for excellence and reach their full potential. We have the business acumen, experience, and training to take our clients to the next level of distinction.
What inspires us?
Working with others energizes and motivates us. We’re empowered by our clients progress and overall success.
Marshall Connects Assessments + Coaching
EQ-i 2.0: Self-Assessment
Provides details on the individuals’ self-perception in the areas of workplace or leadership.
- EQ-i 2.0: Workplace - Self-Assessment
- EQ-i 2.0: Leadership - Self-Assessment
EQ 360: Multi-Rater Assessment
Provides an in-depth analysis by utilizing both self-assessment and multi-rater assessments in the areas of workplace and leadership.
- EQ 360: Workplace Assessment
- EQ 360: Leadership Assessment