Enhance happiness and become more mindful while baking during COVID-19. Try Kevin’s Grandma’s Coffee Cake recipe today!
Recipe Submitted By Debbie Hall Mitchell
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a need a springform bundt type pan, to unwrap the cake.
- Cream sugar and butter. You can use a hand or stand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat together.
- Add flour, baking powder – fold with a spatula until mixed.
- Add sour cream – ensure it is blended well with the mixture.
- Mix these ingredients and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, depending on the oven, and a bit it longer if baking two.
To help you deal with COVID-19, we’ve provided ways to cope and thrive with baking! With a combination of emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and baking – we have the perfect recipe - check out simple recipes you can try!
Are you Emotionally Intelligent?
Sign up for Linda’s monthly tips to build your Emotional Intelligence and reduce Emotional Hijacking!