, Enhance happiness and become more mindful while baking during COVID-19. Try Chris’s Sugared Almonds recipe today!
Recipe Submitted By Chris Sohar
- 2 cups whole almonds with skin
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Almond or Vegetable oil
- Bake almonds at 350 until lightly brown.
- Turn every 5 minutes for 12-15 minutes.
- Mix sugar and salt in a separate bowl.
- Melt honey and oil in a medium-size pot.
- Add almonds.
- Cook until the liquid is absorbed while stirring continuously (5 min.).
- Add the almonds to the bowl of salt and sugar mixture. Coat the almonds with the mixture. Lay the almonds on a wax paper until they are dry.
- Store in a glass container.
To help you deal with COVID-19, we’ve provided ways to cope and thrive with baking! With a combination of emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and baking – we have the perfect recipe - check out simple recipes you can try!
Submit Your Recipe Here » More COVID-19 Reads + Recipes Here »